Are disposable gloves an integral part of your distribution business? Have you been looking for a flagship product to put your sales over the top and become a leader for your glove line—or maybe just a glove that both you and your customers can count on?
The solution is Gloveworks Nitrile with Raised Diamond Texture (RDT). These durable industrial gloves, which come in 8-mil orange and green as well as 6-mil black and royal blue, will not only deliver excellent margins for you, but they’ll also keep your customers coming back for more.
The pandemic was tough on everybody. Product was difficult if not sometimes impossible to come by. Prices could be uncomfortably high (some customers used saltier language than that to register their indignation). Those who needed disposable gloves to perform their daily work often had to bounce around from source to source.
The good news is, the worst of the pandemic’s deprivations are behind us—at least in terms of disposable gloves (we unfortunately can’t speak for the entire supply chain).
Back in stock, ready to make you money
Nitrile with RDT is in stock and ready to sell. And while RDT gloves are a bit more expensive than standard gloves, they ultimately provide a superior experience for end user and distributor alike. Their durability will even save money in the long run—why use six or eight pairs when one or two will do the job, and better?
These are not an instant sell to customers who are used to lightweight, 3-mil nitrile or vinyl gloves that are changed after 15-20 minutes. The best audience for Gloveworks with RDT is customers who are used to wearing mid- to heavy-duty gloves and want to take the next step to a truly premium experience.
In short, they deliver a first-rate return on investment, help you build a better glove business, and create a win-win situation for you and your customers.
Learn how to speak Gloveworks
Need some talking points for selling Gloveworks with Raised Diamond Texture? Here are just a few to get you started.
Remember that AMMEX is always ready to help you grow your glove sales. Any uncertainties? Need anything from a little encouragement to a lot of technical know-how? Reach out to your sales rep.
Log into your account at our Online Portal today to check inventory and place an order.
- Texture provides 60% more surface area than a standard nitrile glove.
- Over 3,000 raised diamonds per glove, doubling surface area.
- Raised diamonds allow more liquid to pass through channels, enabling greater surface contact.
Texture patterns that utilize raised diamonds are also used in aluminum, steel plate, and rubber floor coverings, stair treads, and walkways for slip-resistant surfaces.
- Workers are less likely to be injured when they are wearing high-visibility colors.
- Great solution for dark areas such as garages and industrial workplaces.
- High-visibility gloves lead to a higher compliance rate, as it is easier for a safety director to see who is wearing them.
The first widespread users of high-visibility clothing were railway workers. The rate of injury and death was considerably reduced.
- 3 times the puncture resistance of latex.
- Excellent chemical resistance, especially against petroleum-based substances. Enables wearers to work longer with chemicals like iodine, butane, and pesticides before they have to change gloves.
- Beaded cuff prevents tearing at the wrist when pulling gloves on.
- The fit, feel, and tactile sensitivity of a 6-mil glove, with added protection.
- Does not compromise comfort for grip.
- Conforms to hands as the nitrile warms from body heat for better dexterity.
- Powder free for no residue.
- Chlorinated for easier glove changes.
- Nitrile recommended use on 67% of chemicals; 28% more than latex or vinyl.
Vital part of Personal Protective Equipment: Bright orange color makes workers more aware of where their hands are, increasing safety. This is a major selling point for automotive and industrial customers.
Helpful in oily environments: Raised Diamond Texture channels away liquids, making the gloves a perfect fit for automotive, manufacturing, and industrial technicians. RDT instills confidence in the user that tools will remain firmly in hand at all times.
Durability means fewer glove changes: Wear one or two pairs of gloves where the job might require five or six pairs of standard nitrile. Wash them between uses. Even take them off for lunch and put them back on. These are premium gloves for serious professionals.